All Good Things Come to an End

/
4 Comments
I have a confession:

I am retiring from the blogosphere.

I started this blog as just a reader who talked about books. My reviews were probably pretty terrible, but it was a way to feel connected to other readers.



Then I got into publishing and began blogging about life as a literary assistant which then became life as a literary agent.

At conferences I could point to my own blog address and tell writers, not to make the mistake that I did (long url that no one would remember).


I've answered questions, critiqued first pages, posted about conferences and conventions I've been fortunate enough to attend.

And I've also posted a lot of happy release day messages to my lovely clients. (And yes, I've been doing a lot more of that lately and a lot less of anything else). Which is, in short, why I'm retiring from the blogosphere.

My clients are super talented and amazing, and they keep me busy--in all the best ways. In fact, I have 19 titles coming out from January to April 2016. And that's what I'm going to be focused on this year.

I do have a tumblr now and I will still answer questions over there.

xo
Suzie




You may also like

4 comments:

Stephen Kozeniewski said...

That's bittersweet. I've been following since...well, I'm not sure. Years now, anyway. Best of luck going forward!

justJoan said...

Thank you for the many wonderful blog posts!!

Kate Larkindale said...

Thanks for all the years you've been here. There have been so many wonderful posts in that time.

Unknown said...

I tried reviewing too, for 2 years, and I just retired from that. I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. Huh? Go figure.

At least you made a decision. :) Good on you. Thanks for your blog posts. I'll still be sneaking back for the advice posts. Best of luck with your coming releases.