Favorite Books of 2015

I read a lot of books this year. Here are my favorites (that New Leaf doesn't represent):

The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh

The Reader by Traci Chee

The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski

All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

Passenger by Alexandra Bracken

Five Days at Memorial by Sheri Fink

Say Yes to the Marquess by Tessa Dare

Yes Please by Amy Poehler

Troubled Waters by Sharon Shinn

The Truth About Jellyfish by Ali Benjamin

What were some of your best reads in 2015?

You may also like


Angelica R. Jackson said...

I think you'd really like The Weight of Feathers by Anna-Marie McLemore; magical realism in a fully-realized way

Gina said...

I loved The Fifth Season by N.K. Jemisin: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/19161852-the-fifth-season . I've never read anything like it.