Happy Release Day!

/
1 Comments
So by now, you probably know the story. I was adamant about the fact that New Adult was not a thing. Then I read Cora Carmack's Losing It and changed my mind.

After that I read a lot of New Adult. In fact I read just about whatever I could get my hands on. I loved it! But because I read so much of it, sometimes the stories started to feel a little similar. I got a lot of submissions (which was a good thing!) but after a six months to a year, I started wondering if this was it, if I could find more NA that I really loved, or if I had about all the NA clients that I needed.

Then I got a query from Renita Pizzitola. And I was reminded what I love about NA so much.

Just a Little Crush by Renita Pizzitola is a beautifully authentic college story. It reminded me of how it felt to think that I had everything together, that I knew exactly what I wanted out of life only to find out that it was the things I was wrong about--and the hot mess mistakes--that worked out best in the end.

So.

Happy release day to Renita!




You may also like

1 comment:

Renita Pizzitola said...

I Love this! Thanks Suzie!