Happy Release Day!

Today's pretty special, I have an anthology out today!

Now what is Carniepunk? Well, this group of authors which came up with the idea for this anthology themselves define it as: 

It is a place of magic, of first kisses on Ferris wheels, and a place of deception, where monsters wait silently in the dark.

I represent the fabulous Allison Pang who has an short story in the anthology which is connected to her Abby Sinclair series. She came to me and asked if I would shop the anthology collection that she and the other authors had developed, and I thought it sounded like a great idea! Now months later, here it is. 

You may also like

1 comment:

Lauren Harris said...

Seriously looking forward to reading this! It's full of amazing authors and I love the concept of carniepunk itself.