A Little Too Far--The New Cover

/
4 Comments
Yesterday, this fabulous cover was revealed:


Covers in this industry get redesigned all the time for a variety of different reasons. 

One important reason is to make sure that the book stands out.

I adore this new cover. It's similar to the last one, but the silhouette reminds me of a particularly sexy scene that I adore. So I think it fits perfectly. 

But you know what's better than even a cover reveal?


For all of your writers out there, what I love most about A Litte Too Far (and there's a lot to love) is Lexie and her voice. I know right form the first line that I would absolutely love this character.

I hope you enjoy it too!



You may also like

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wow, that is eye catching! Fabulous cover.

Now I'm going to go read the excerpt.

Sandra Cox said...

Great cover. It stands out.

Monika Pardon said...

I seriously want to read this book!!!

pegasus358 said...

Loved the excerpt! Can't wait for the book to come out!