Addicted to New Adult Reading List

/
12 Comments
So I've been reading a lot of New Adult recently (and of course as an agent, New Adult is on my wishlist, so if you've got one...).

If you're new to NA or if you you haven't gotten into it yet, here are the ones I'd recommend (and keep in mind, I'm a little biased since I rep some of these, but then again, I wouldn't rep them if I didn't love them).

In no particular order, here are my favorites:

Cora Carmack is responsible for converting me and turning me into a New Adult Addict so you can blame this whole thing on her and Losing ItI read it and couldn't stop laughing out loud and knew that this book was something special. Trust me when I tell you, Faking It, it's even better.


And I'm beyond excited for you guys to read Keeping Her, since well it's pretty awesome too. I'll also admit that I feel special and luck that I don't have to wait until August for it.



Wait for You by J. Lynn. This is the first Jennifer Armentrout novel I'd ever read, and trust me, it won't be the last. My favorite thing about this one is the characters.



Addicted to You by Colina Brennan. Everyone loves a guy with an accent. And trust me, you'll love this guy too. You'll also love the scene in the bar. (swoon!)



A Little Too Far by Lisa Desrochers. This is like the ultimate forbidden romance. I read the final version of this on a plane to Frankfurt. I sat huddled in my seat alternating between feeling swoony and weepy.


And I just finished reading the follow up, A Little Too Much, and it's incredible.

Rule by Jay Crownover. This was a recommendation by Lisa (above). She sent me an email telling me I had to read Rule. It took me a few weeks, but I downloaded it and read it in one sitting. I love Rule. He's a great character and the drunk scene (you'll know which one when you read) was so realistic.



Broken at Love by Lyla Payne. I was a little worried that I wouldn't fall in love with Quinn who is a total bad boy and sort of okay, a major jerk, but I did! His transformation is fabulous, and I'm so excited to read the next book.





On the top of my To Be Read list is Spiral by Mila Ferrara which is Grey's Anatomy meets Silver Linings Playbook (how could I miss that, right?). I'm in the middle of The Edge of Never by JA Redmerski. And I'm going to work my way through this list of Hypable's NA Summer Reading.


Now, what else should be on my TBR list?



You may also like

12 comments:

Amy Pine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Pine said...

Loved Losing It and Faking It! Wait For You as well. The rest I'm now adding to my TBR pile! I really liked Stripped by Brooklyn Skye and everything by Colleen Hoover-Hopeless, Slammed, Point of Retreat, and This Girl. Losing Hope comes next month. I'd call Gayle Forman's Just One Day NA, and omg, read it in a day and cannot wait for Just One Year this fall. Thanks for giving such great attention to NA! It's become the focus of my reading/writing life, and it's so fantastic to see how it's exploding!

readingdate said...

Spiral sounds like my kind of book! Thanks for putting it on my radar.

sydneyaaliyah.com said...

Thanks for adding to my tbr list. I got into NA because of Molly McAdams. Love her books and they have great love triangle tension.

Alessandra Thomas said...

I LOVE Cora Carmack, Colina Brennan, and Lyla Payne's stuff!

I always recommend EASY by Tammara Webber and FLAT OUT LOVE by Jessica Park, which are New Adult classics. And Lyla has a new one coming out early called BY REFERRAL ONLY which is incredible.

Great list!

Natalie Murphy said...

EASY by Tammara Webber and FLAT OUT LOVE by Jessica Park. I also loved THE COINCIDENCE OF CALLIE AND KAYDEN by Jessica Sorensen (as well as her other books). I also adore Katie McGarry's books =)

Elizabeth Di Benedetto said...

Easy by Tamara Webber is a favorite of mine! As well as Vain by Fisher Amelia. FADING by EK Blair is newly released & also fabulous!!

I second the recommendations of Katie McGarry & Colleen Hoover.

Spiral sounds amazing, just added to my to be read list!!!

Beth said...

Can you recommend any clean new adults?

Deniz Bevan said...

I've been hearing a lot of good things about Jennier Armentrout - she's definitely on my wishlist!

Juliana Haygert said...

My book is on Hypable's NA Summer Reading! I hope you like it! ;)

Alexia Chantel said...

Hmm...I am sensing a cover theme here.

Megan Simon said...

I absolutely love NA books so I'll make up a little list that might help you! :)
- Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
- The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
- More Than This by Jay McLean
- One Tiny Lie by K.A Tucker
- Broken and Screwed by Tijan
- Charade by Nyrae Dawn
- Easy by Tammara Webber
- Wait for you by J. Lynn
- Fallen Crest High by Tijan
- Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
- Fallen Too Far by Abbie Glines
- The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
- In This Moment by Autumn Doughton
- Addicted to you by Krista Ritchie
- Left Drowning by Jessica Park
- Flat Out Love by Jessica Park
- Ruin by Rachel Van Dyken
- Going Under by S. Walden
- Falling for the Ghost of You by Nicole Christie

These are some of the best! Hope you enjoy!