Query Roundup 1/18

As of 3:53 pm I'm finished with my queries and the inbox is down to zero!

I had 198 queries.

I was in a good mood and requested 5 manuscripts.

Contemporary YA Romance: exactly what I was hoping for
Fantasy: with such an interesting and unique premise
Contemporary Romance: interesting twist on a a great premise
YA Horror/Mystery: I wasn't so sure by the premise, but then I read the pages and they sucked me in
YA Fantasy: Interesting premise

There were 2 projects that sounded really great but I ended up passing on them anyway.

Contemporary Middle Grade: Just couldn't get into the writing
Adult Steampunk Romance: Just couldn't get into the writing

You may also like

1 comment:

Charlie Holmberg said...

Thanks for posting these. :) Always helpful to get into the agent's head!