Calling All Picture Book Writers!


MeeGenius is a digital publishing company that does picture book apps for the iPhone, iPad, iTouch, Google TV, and the web. They're a fast-growing company, and in addition to publishing original digital picture books, one of their goals is to become a community for children's book writers and illustrators; a place for them to get to know each other, learn more about publishing, exchange ideas, and get published online! To that end, they're launching a "Book Challenge," and are inviting writers to submit manuscripts. 

They're looking for The Next Great Children's Book Author.

You may also like


Lillie McFerrin said...

I don't write in this genre, but thanks for sharing! I'll pass the information along. What a great opportunity!

Angie said...

Thanks for posting this. I'll tell my SCBWI group.

Cat said...

Unfortunately, this is for US writers only. Grrr

Shakespeare said...

Interesting. I've been working on a few picture books lately, so this might help.

BTW, I found you first on Agent Query, but I cannot locate you on the Fine Print website. Are you accepting queries? I'll click on the box below for follow-up comments, or you can e-mail me directly (if you wish) at shakespeare824(at)hotmail(dot)com.

Now to check out that site. Thanks for the link!

Nethan Vidya said...

It's always a great fun to read these online online confessions and like to spend this time online in a funny way... come on guys you have something more to share here?