Wednesday, June 1, 2011

After Dark Tour

The After Dark tour kicks off tonight in Westlake, OH. Check out the events schedule in case they're going to be in your city!


AFTER DARK TOUR

Wednesday, June 1, 2011 6:30pm
Leah Clifford, Lisa Desrochers, and Courtney Allison Moulton
198 Crocker Park Blvd
Westlake, OH 44145

Thursday, June 2, 2011 6:00pm
Leah Clifford, Aimee Carter, Lisa Desrochers, and Courtney Allison Moulton
Schuler Books & Music
2820 Towne Center Blvd
Lansing, MI 48912

June 20, 2011 7:00pm

Leah Clifford, Lisa Desrochers, and Courtney Allison Moulton
A Real Bookstore

113 Prairie Road
Fairview, TX

June 21, 2011 5:00pm

Leah Clifford, Lisa Desrochers, Sophie Jordan, and Courtney Allison Moulton
Barnes & Noble

1201 Lake Woodlands Dr
The Woodlands, TX

July 5, 2011
Leah Clifford, Lisa Desrochers, and Courtney Allison Moulton
Books of Wonder
18 West 18th Street
New York, NY 10011

July 6, 2011 7:00pm
Leah Clifford, Lisa Desrochers, and Courtney Allison Moulton
Barnes & Noble
98 Middlesex Turnpike
Burlington, MA 01803

3 comments:

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Why can't Texas be closer to Montana?! :-)

Stephsco said...

I saw Leah Clifford and Courtney Allison Moulton when they came through Chicago area to Anderson's. I love meeting young adult authors, they were a lot of fun to hear from.

esss said...

This sound interesting & off beat like…
Argumentative essay

Search This Blog

Loading...

Popular Posts

Five Random Things About Suzie

1. I drink so much orange soda, it's probably running through my veins. I've been known to go through a twelve pack of diet sunkist in a day.

2. I'm legitimately nocturnal (or a vampire). I will be so exhausted at two pm that I'm falling asleep standing up - it has happened before, at Six Flags no less - but as soon as the sun goes down I'm wide awake.

3. I have a gorgeous unused $6000 Reem Acra wedding dress hanging in my closet, and it showed up on my doorstep the same day my (now ex) fiance broke up with me. And thank God for that. I wouldn't have wanted to waste that dress on him.

4. Social anxiety plagues me daily. I write a script and practice in front of the mirror when I have to make a phone call, but most people who interact with me have no idea how nervous I am (or perhaps they lie) because I've worked so hard to try to overcome it.

5. I'm actually worried that I will never love my children (when I do have them in the far off future) as much as I love my dogs. I just like animals better than people - they're sweet and innocent and soft and furry - is that so wrong?