Writing Conferences

/
7 Comments
Writing Conferences can be really awesome.  Not just for the interaction with industry professionals and other writers (though the networking can be fabulous!).  But one thing conferences can do is help you re-charge.  I always leaves conferences feeling inspired to work harder and read more.

And right now, you can be part of conference without going anywhere.  If you haven't already, check out WriteOnCon.  Transcripts from the panels and live chats from the past few days are posted on the blog.


You may also like

7 comments:

Emilia Plater said...

Yay!! So awesome. Especially thanks to the presence of one agent........err, I won't mention names. hee

Lola Sharp said...

YES! Go NOW to WriteOnCon!

It is FREE.

It offers a tremendous variety of topics.

EVERYONE involved with the stellar project deserves diamond encrusted halos.

Shooting Stars Mag said...

It's definitely got me more motivated to right, especially getting feedback in the forums. I know what to work on and change, but I also got good feedback that makes me feel like it's not a total waste of time. haha Which is always good. I'm also grateful I could share my thoughts in a guest post!

-Lauren Becker

prettyfascination said...

This was a fabulous conference and it got me excited about working on my MS again. Funny how the summer can drain you, so this was perfect timing.

Great to meet new people, read wonderful posts by industry professionals and also get the feeling that agents are actual, real people!! :-)

Jamie Burch said...

Thank you for all your valuable advice, Suzie! WriteOnCon was amazing.

L.J. Boldyrev said...

I second that--WriteOnCon was amazing!

Angie said...

Thanks for the link! I'm looking forward to checking it out.