Sterling editor Alyssa Smith lost her home to a fire in Union City, NJ that consumed three buildings. Rose Fox has a page with information, also seeking donations or support!

You may also like


Mystery Robin said...

Ooo, I would love to win a copy! My email is mysteryrobin @ gmail.com

As an aside, I went to college in Montecito and to this day, I have dreams of Santa Barbara. It's a lovely place. :)

passinglovenotes said...

My heart goes out to Ms. Smith. My aunt lost everything in a house fire once. The hardest part (assuming no human beings were injured) is the loss of family heirlooms and irreplacable photographs. :(

Laura Pauling said...

Okay, I've entered about every contest there is for this book. And there is a lot! Seriously.


Brooke said...

Awesome interview! And I would love to win this book. :)


Natalie Aguirre said...

I have a TV but don't watch it much. As a writer, there's not enough time to read all the good books out there.

I'd love to win.