Check it Out!

/
8 Comments
Congratulate Lisa Desrochers who was featured in Galley Cat this week, signing her contracts! Yay Lisa!

And, there's a fun query blunder post featuring the marvelously talented Kathleen Ortiz from Lowenstein Associates and some other girl (oh, wait that's me).

And...

Drumroll please.

(okay wait, this is actually not as exciting at all, but...)

After this weekend, I will no longer be living in Philadelphia and commuting those two hours on a good day into NYC.  I will officially be a New Yorker :)


You may also like

8 comments:

Chanelley said...

Whoop! I so want to be a New Yorker too. And great post over there. The Starbucks thing had me in a state of shock for a while.

lotusgirl said...

Wow. The Starbucks cup. Just wow. I'm speechless.

Kay said...

Hope you found a decent rent with a short commute to work.

Sarah said...

YAY! Congrats to you and Lisa! And the Starbucks query still makes me O_O.

Good luck with the move!

Lisa Desrochers said...

Thanks for the shout out. I'm sending my copyedits back to Melissa in a Starbucks cup. Think she'll mind? :p

Sharon Mayhew said...

I've tweeted, posted, face booked and followed Suzette and Bethany's contest. My fingers, toes and eyes are all crossed until they announce the winner (which makes driving really hard).

TirzahLaughs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alyssa Kirk @ Teens Read and Write said...

Congrats on the move!